Wednesday, January 16, 2013

A Good Start

I thought with so many blogs out there offering advice, tips or sharing, that I would too.  I am not an expert in anything, nor do I claim to have it all together.  What I simply want to do is share what I have learned.  Some days it may be several things.  Other days it will be admitting defeat so that you can avoid my mistakes.  Whatever it is, it's personal.  It is intended to bring laughter, hope, diligence, and inspiration.

I don't intend to cover just one thing either.  I intend to share whatever the Lord has set apart that day.  There may be days that you won't agree, or care, but it doesn't matter.  I don't expect to be read.  I am simply here to write. 

 I hope that if you do read this it will be encouraging to you.  I struggle every day.   I don't always spend our money the right/best way.  I don't always say the things I should say, or say things I shouldn't!  Some days I fight being lazy and make excuses for what I can't do or won't do.  I hope that my honesty will help you know that we are all together.

"Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for He who promised is faithful.  And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds."

Hebrews 10: 23-24